Instructors for Summer Camps
Deadline to apply is Tuesday, March 5.
Are you interested in working with HPCT’s youth programs?
We are currently accepting applications for instructors for the following 1/2 day summer camps:
We are also accepting applications for the following positions for our fall production of James and the Giant Peach JR
(auditions 9/6-8 and performances 10/25-27):
*These are paid positions. Must be 18+ and have experience working with children.
Send letter of interest and resume to email@example.com
Director of Development
The Director of Development is responsible for planning, organizing and directing all of High Point Community Theatre’s (HPCT) fundraising, including the major gifts program, planned giving, corporate advertising and capital campaigns. The Director works closely with the Presidents of HPCT and the Board of Directors in all development and fund raising endeavors.
Must embrace the mission of High Point Community Theatre
Have knowledge and experience in fund raising techniques, particularly major gift fundraising
Strong communication and writing skills
Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to establish and maintain external relationships quickly
Ability to collaborate with others and achieve established goals, both independently and collectively
Goal driven “self-starter” with the ability to set goals, maintain pace and achieve goals
Be organized and exhibit “follow through” on tasks and goals
Display a positive attitude with a desire to help people and make an impact on the community through the arts
Demonstrate self-awareness, self-confidence, common sense, listening skills and the ability to shift and adapt communication styles to suit the appropriate audience
1. Establish and grow a major gifts program for HPCT, including research, identification, cultivation and solicitation of major donors and sponsors
2. Meet prospective donors and supporters on a continual basis to establish effective communications with them
3. Build the planned giving program with a focus on deferred gifts such as bequest expectancies
4. Direct and coordinate capital campaigns and other major fundraising drives
5. Make public appearances/accept speaking engagements to share information about HPCT with the community
6. Work closely with the Presidents of HPCT and the Board of Directors
7. Oversee fundraising database and tracking systems
8. Maintain gift recognition programs
9. Demonstrate professional conduct at all times represent HPCT in a professional manner
10. Perform other related duties as requested
This position is right for you if you are personable, sales-minded and persuasive. You must be comfortable not just networking, but also cold calling and meeting with the decision makers and right-fit companies. The ideal candidate will have the drive and patience to make as many calls/emails as it takes to reach these individuals. You must have the demonstrated ability to develop your own sales leads and build the gifting program, so you must be a self-starter.
This position is commission only with no caps and renewal commission. You will have the opportunity to build this program and receive renewal commission on it.
Interested applicants should send an updated resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org